1. So thrilled that I officially launched my blog this week! I’m excited for this little adventure. Thanks for all of your love and support!
2. Spent Opening Day at US Cellular Field celebrating a White Sox win and had my first ballpark hot dog of the season!
3. May have shed a tear or two during the series finale of How I Met Your Mother on Monday. So sad to see that show end! I’m not sure how I feel about how it ended though. Robin and Ted getting together in the end makes sense but I just don’t know… To me they are like Ross and Rachel, but the difference is I cheered when Rachel got off the plane in the Friends finale and didn’t like the fact that Robin and Barney got divorced after an entire season dedicated to their wedding. What did you all think?
4. Looking forward to trying out another new Chicago restaurant this weekend – Nico Osteria. I’ve heard great things and with my love for Italian food, I know it won’t disappoint.
5. J. Crew opened it’s new and improved store location in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and I plan on checking it out this weekend. Bright spring colors, here I come!
Happy Friday, loves!
xoxo – Paige