1. Raise your hand if you are addicted to Scandal *raises both hands in the air*. I was a little late to the party and watched the first two seasons of Scandal on Netflix over Christmas break last year. That being said, I’ve only been watching Scandal “live” for the second half of season 3. I can’t believe next week is already the season finale. Last night’s episode was CRAZY! And the Huck and Quinn scene? About time they get together! What did you think?
2. Officially obsessed with John Legend’s song “All of Me”. He performed in Chicago this week at the Chicago Theatre and I so wish I could have gone. Luckily for me, he happens to be coming back this summer during my birthday week! The date has been added to the calendar and tickets will be purchased as soon as they go on sale. Did you know he serenaded his bride with this song at their wedding last fall? Can you even imagine?!
3. Loving this salad kit I picked up at Costco this week thanks to Megan over at Fried Green Pickles.
4. Enjoyed a delicious latte with the most beautiful latte art at Beatrix this week. It’s the little things that make me smile!
5. Last but not least, I am SO excited for my beautiful friend and mama-to-be, Kelly’s, baby shower this weekend! Kelly is one of my oldest and dearest friends and she is pregnant with TWINS!! The babies are due to arrive in June and I cannot wait to shower her with love this weekend! Kelly is going to be the best mom and I can’t wait to meet those two precious little girls!
Kelly and me on her wedding day
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Chat with you on Monday!
xoxo – Paige