Since I commute on the train to and from work every day, I have about an hour each day where I mindlessly browse the internet and social media apps via my phone. Here is a roundup of links I’ve been loving lately:
- 24 Things We Unexpectedly Become Obsessed With In Our Late 20s (thoughtcatalog.com) – YES to all of these!
- 12 Hour Guides to Different Cities (12hrs.net) – Since most our traveling is done on weekends, this site is the perfect guide for seeing the highlights of a city in a short amount of time.
- 21 Kids Who Dress Better Than You (whowhatwear.com) – #5 (obvi) and #7
- How Southern Are You Quiz? (brainfall.com) – I scored 65% – not bad for being a Southern wannabe!
- 17 True Struggles of Leaving Your College Town (buzzfeed.com) – especially #4
- 23 Insanely Gorgeous Sunsets You Need To See In Your Lifetime (buzzfeed.com) – how gorgeous are these pictures?
- 10 Tips For Taking Better Photos With Your Smartphone (popphoto.com)
- How To Make a Bruschetta Bar (whatsgabycooking.com) – perfect for your next party!
- Bacon and Sweet Corn Ice Cream Sandwiches (tworedbowls.com) – umm yes!
- Layered Watermelon Coconut Shakes with Salty Lime Sugar (howsweeteats.com) – Jessica gets me.