Earlier this year, I shared with you my Summer Bucket List. Since a new season is upon us, I thought I would put together my Fall Bucket List today. Here are some things I hope to accomplish in the next couple of months:
- Tailgate/Go to a Football Game – This one is easy because I’m actually going back to my alma mater, Purdue University, for Homecoming this weekend! Every year our group of college friends gets together for a game and it is always so much fun! I am so excited to be back on campus this weekend!
- Go to an Apple Orchard – We didn’t make it to an orchard last fall, but a couple of years ago I talked Kevin into going with me and we had so much fun picking apples! This year I want to do a day trip to Michigan and visit an orchard there.
- Bake an Apple Pie – After picking all of those apples, what better way to use them to make an apple pie! I baked my first apple pie from scratch a few years ago and I must say it turned out pretty delicious!
- Go to a Pumpkin Patch/Carve Pumpkins – This is a tradition of ours every year and it is one of my favorite things to do!
- Make Apple Cider Donuts – Another thing we love about visiting the pumpkin patch is getting some of their homemade apple cider donuts! They are just the best! I got a donut pan for Christmas last year and have only tried making chocolate glazed donuts so I would love to try making my own apple cider ones.
- Make S’mores – Is there anything better than a gooey roasted marshmallow?
- Watch a Movie While Sipping Hot Apple Cider – I love buying apple cider and warming it up in the crockpot with some cinnamon sticks! Now if only I had a fireplace to sit by!
- Make a Burlap Wreath – My sister just made this gorgeous burlap wreath which has now inspired me to try and make one myself! I’m a little nervous because I am not very crafty…
- Host a Dinner Party – There is nothing I enjoy more than having people over to our home! We don’t have a lot of space, but I just love hosting people. I haven’t had a dinner party in a while and that definitely needs to change!
- Celebrate Kevin’s Birthday – Because of the awesome travel benefits we are afforded through Kevin’s job, we try to do a weekend getaway each year for our birthdays. You might remember this summer we went to NYC for my birthday. Kevin’s birthday is on Halloween and he has a pretty cool travel destination picked out so stay tuned for where we end up!
Do you have big plans for fall? What is on your fall bucket list?