This Saturday (Halloween) is Kevin’s 30th birthday so today I thought it would be fun to put together a list of 30 things I love about him. It was surprisingly easy to come up with this list (which I guess is a good thing) so I hope he enjoys reading them. I know I struggled a little with turning 30 this summer so I hope these things can be encouraging to him as he enters a new decade. 🙂
- He is hardworking and never complains about having to go to work.
- He loves Jesus and points me to Christ.
- He has a good relationship with his parents and talks to them often.
- He is intelligent and one of the smartest people I know. He knows so many random facts and people at his old job called him “Google”.
- He loves to learn and is constantly reading about new things.
- He watches and reads the news daily (something I don’t do) so always fills me in on what’s going in the world. 🙂
- He is a rational thinker and gives sound advice on most subjects (even though I don’t always like to hear it).
- He puts up with all of my little quirks and still loves me well.
- He has a calm demeanor and is extremely level headed which balances all of my anxiety.
- He thinks I’m the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen and tells me often.
- He can’t wait to be a dad and often talks about coaching Little League and helping the kids with their homework. 🙂
- He has had a name picked out for any future daughter since he was a teenager which I think is the sweetest.
- He gives of his free time to tutor kids and has coached basketball in the past.
- He keeps a beard because I like it even though it makes his face itch.
- He is very fashion conscious and dresses nicely.
- He goes along with all of my plans I make for us and never complains about doing things he doesn’t want to.
- He is really good with directions and can just glance at a map and know how to get somewhere. Another nickname of his was “GPS”.
- He always wants to be with me (quality time is his love language).
- He is very technology savvy which I am not.
- He is good with numbers/budgeting and takes care of our bills and finances.
- He is and desires to be the provider for our family.
- He loves to travel and go new places.
- He pushes me to try new things.
- He is supportive of any decisions I make.
- He always drives, fills the car up with gas, and takes care of all car related things.
- He goes to school at night on top of working full time so he can get his MBA which will benefit our future.
- He always wakes up early to shower and get ready so that I can sleep longer. 🙂
- He doesn’t mind doing the grocery shopping which is not always my favorite activity.
- He makes me laugh.
- He is soft spoken and has a kind heart.
I could probably continue, but those are just a few things about Kevin that I love. Happy Birthday, Kevin! I hope you know how much you are loved and treasured.
I love Kevin too and am so glad you found him for a husband! He is so patient, knowledgeable, fun to be around and very level headed! Happy Birthday Kevin!! Wish I got to hang out with both of you more often! I know Danimal shares the same sentiment 🙂
You’re so sweet! And the feeling is mutual. You know Kevin’s bromance with Danimal runs strong!
We also love Kevin and after reading your 30 reasons we have another reason to love him; he married the perfect wife and daughter in law, we love you so much!!