With summer quickly approaching and weekends filling up with fun activities, I thought it would be a good idea to put together my summer bucket list. My list this year looks pretty similar to my list from last year which is fine because it was a great summer!
- Visit local Farmers Markets and prepare healthy meals
- Lots of patio brunching on Sundays
- Turn 30 and celebrate with friends and family
- Movies in the Park with friends
- Picnics and Concerts in Millennium Park
- Evening walks around our neighborhood
- Go to the beach
- Ride bikes along the lake
- Summer Festivals
- Go to baseball games
- Read at least one new book each month
- Eat lots of ice cream
What is on your summer bucket list?