Happy Thursday everyone! To get you through the day, I rounded up another list of links I’ve been loving from around the web. Enjoy!
- 11 Psychological Tricks Restaurants Use To Make You Spend More Money (businessinsider.com) – Interesting…
- Starbucks Free Drink Record Now Set at $60 (eater.com) – 60 shots of espresso?? Whoa!
- How To Afford Real Food On a Budget (100daysofrealfood.com) – There are some great tips in this article!
- 3 Steps to Forgiveness in Marriage (simplyclarke.com) – Some really good reminders!
- Best Apps for Instagram (charminglystyled.com) – Maya shared some of her favorite apps for editing Instagram photos.
- World’s Biggest Pool (dailymail.co.uk) – Who wants to visit Chile with me??
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Collection (toryburch.com) – Now you can be fashionable while keeping fit!
- Bacon Corn Dip (damndelicious.net) – I’m pretty sure my husband would love me even more if I made this!
- The 10 Commandments of Grocery Shopping (thoughtcatalog.com) – Grocery shopping (aka my least favorite activity) might be more enjoyable if everyone adhered to these rules.
- 15 Reasons Milania Giudice is the True Star of RHONJ (buzzfeed.com) – RHONJ premiered Sunday and this is hilarious! Milania is for sure a little diva.
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.
So I quit the New Jersey series cold turkey after Jaq and Caroline left, but that link to Milania in all her glory is great! My favorite was probably when she call Joe an ‘old troll’! I’m laughing even typing it!
Haha I know! That was my favorite too! I could not stop laughing! Yeah I agree Caroline and Jacqueline were the best. I’m going to give it a couple episodes but based on the first one I don’t see myself lasting very long into this season.
Annie Malone says
I always love it when bloggers round up some of their favorite links from the week. I’m loving the TB collaboration with fitbit too! Thats so smart because I have an Up by Jawbone and don’t wear it a lot because I don’t like the way it looks! Thanks for linking up with us!
Thanks for hosting the linkup and for stopping by!
Tory Burch for FitBit, I just die I love it so much!!
Aren’t the so cute? I love the gold one! Thanks for stopping by!