As you probably know Starbucks debuted their popular Pumpkin Spice Latte for the fall season last week. Pretty soon we will be seeing pumpkin flavored everything which I definitely don’t mind as I am a huge pumpkin fan!
Today I am sharing with you a super easy recipe that is perfect for fall – Pumpkin Beer Bread.
Pumpkin Beer Bread
adapted from Gimme Some Oven
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 c pure pumpkin
- 1 bottle (12 oz) pumpkin beer (I used Sam Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale)
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9 x 5 x 3 in loaf pan.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir the beer and pumpkin into the dry ingredients until just mixed.
- Pour half the melted butter into the loaf pan. Spoon the batter into the pan and pour the rest of the melted butter on top.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until golden brown and a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
If you want extra pumpkin flavor, you can top the bread with Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Butter.
Linking up with Jenn.