One of Kevin’s favorite kind of cookies are Peanut Butter Blossoms. We usually only make these around Christmas so when he started eating gluten free last year I had to figure out a way for him to still be able to enjoy his favorite holiday treat. These cookies are only five ingredients and you would never even know they don’t contain flour.
Flourless Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar, plus more for garnish
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the Hershey’s Kisses.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in granulated sugar to coat. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 minutes or until lightly golden but still very soft. Once removed from oven, gently press a Hershey’s Kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Cool about a minute on cookie sheet and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.