Today’s recipe isn’t much of a recipe, but it is one of my very favorite side dishes to serve with dinner. I made these roasted veggies as my contribution for Thanksgiving dinner and I make them all the time for Kevin and myself. If you’re looking for a dish to add to your Christmas menu, these veggies are simple and healthy and always a crowd-pleaser.
Oven Roasted Vegetables
- 2 cups carrots
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups butternut squash
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and chop all vegetables and place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until tender.
Note: I like my veggies with a slight char to them so you can adjust the cooking time to your preference.